Friday, May 7, 2010

Button Bashers

Pretty excited, since the final project for Critical Games Design is about conceptualising an idea into something tangible.(Tangible in a digital environment for my particular group)

After much heated debating and a intense straw drawing contest, I give you Button Bash, the group I'm working in. (Excuse the name, it's like having two guys in the same room who are called Steve and Steven)

The Team:
Ryan as Sound and Level Designer
Anderson as Programmer
Nick as Artist and Animator
Myself as Lead Designer/Project Manager

The exact details of our project is to be confirmed but I'm hopeful that it will be an evolved version of this. (Don't press B to stop evolution, it's counter-productive)



Changes are starting up on a narrative and mechanics. I'm pretty sure what's coming up will be a different sheep all together. I'm still going to make the original version but consider this to be it's cousin who's parents can afford to feed it hamburgers.

Currently we'll be working on getting the blog started, work flow sorted and nutting out the idea. Forsooth and henceforth! (Yes, I know I've used the words incorrectly but they sound fun and roll off my tongue)

No comments:

Post a Comment