Monday, June 6, 2011

Wreckless Conduct: Level Building Phase 1

While I would love to ammend the above title with "complete", this puppy has got a snowballing effect on it. One day I expect it to implode itself or explode my brain. Any day now.

Here's some progress shots of trying to roads to spawn around intersections:

The Level Builder 'menu':

I found it easier to import my reference image in so I can lay pieces out to fit the map. It's a little buggy but it works enough for me.

Placement of objects/world elements:

I'm going to be working on this for quite some time. There's a big list of bugs to fix and some added extras that would make level building easier. I'm going to take a break and then start making things better.

If anyone needs to construct a litmas test for the 90's, consider the raddest cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment