Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Flatpack World

The level builder has gotten bit of an upgrade since its last mention. Inicus' Tile Interpret system has been intergrated.


To cut down on processing time, it will only work on cubes that are selected with the level builder.


I have to recheck some code but you can still make non-retangular shaped buildings.


Particular walls on the buildings can now spawn props onto them. It still need some work as some walls have a tendancy to spawn props out of bounds. But media heavy and congested buildings are coming.


I'm working on a level now. It's still at grey box level. I'll be looking for test drivers tommorrow so if you want to give it a spin, come and ask me. (I learnt yesterday that System.IO.FileInfo.Delete is one of .Net features that aren't supported by Unity's web builds.)

No comments:

Post a Comment