Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Nag naggity nag

Some graduation house keeping. Thank you to those who did fill in the form that I emailed you all (unless your email broke then you are excused and should ask for an explanation) and those you did find some time to go over the docs with their game descriptions and crew details. You spared me some time.

So I'm going to assume you (who haven't gotten around to it) are happy with the details listed below:

- Contact Details (This is a spreadsheet with names and emails)
- Carrom
- Knight Marshal
- Canon Courier

If you have had other people working on your games, make some effort to credit them. If I haven't gotten your roles right, then fix it or tell me to fix it. I'm still waiting on images for the Graduate DVD book, my deadline for this is getting closer and I have a lot to do for Wreckless so any effort is much appreciated.

If you don't want to donate or participate in any of the fundraising for the End of Year show, then can you let me know. I need to get an idea of numbers so I can gracefully write a letter to Michele and Herman telling them that (potentially all at this point) Gamers aren't going to be doing anything for the End of Year show.

Here's some Mana Bar figures as from this document. The Mana Bar can hold up to 60 people.

Booking out the Mana Bar on the 22nd November (End of Year show night) will cost:
- $1000 bar tab (5pm - 8pm)
- $2000 bar tab (5pm - 12pm)

Booking out the Mana Bar for Friday/Saturday nights will cost:
- $1500 bar tab (5pm - 8pm)
- $3000 bar tab (5pm - 12pm)

Booking out the Mana Bar for Sunday nights will cost:
- $600 bar tab (5pm - 8pm)
- $1500 bar tab (5pm - 12pm)

- Between an additional $200 - 800 for food (depending on your choices for food)

If you don't get your Griffith email: there's some Industry thing that Griffith's holding on the 13th of September at the Ship Inn. You need to RSVP a spot via HERE. Not guarantee that you'll get in.

No comments:

Post a Comment